Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're In The Play-Offs!!

Wednesday night could have been Connor's last game of the season, but after double overtime his team won the fight and made it to Play-offs!! Connor had three touchdowns, the last one being in the second overtime--which tied the game up again!! Barker saved the day and scored the extra point which kept us from triple overtime!! That is the first time I have seen Connor cry because he was happy! When I tucked Connor in that night he told me that when he thought they might loose he started to look forward to getting his life back, ( I can relate!) but is way excited to go to play-offs!! He ended the official season with 17 touchdowns in 8 games, and mom ended the official season with a sore throat from screaming, and high blood pressure from double overtime!!! WAY TO GO SPARTANS!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Devon said...

That is so amazing! What a great way to go to the play-offs too. It would be WAAAAY to easy on the moms if they just were ahead by 30 for every game. I mean, why would they want you to be subdued? You'll have to let us know how the team does!

Paula said...

GO Spartans! Cody's team won their last two games. I was so glad they ended on a high note. They had some close games but were never able to pull it off. That is until the last two. Go Spartans.

Mindi B said...

That would have been such a fun game to go to (not so much for nervous parents, though). I am so glad they came out on top! I hope the playoffs are a blast and I especially hope you enjoy your life back after his team wins it all! Go Spartans!

Jodi said...

Yeah!!! GO Connor! Im sad I only got to see the first 2 touchdowns he made. We will for sure be there wednesday.

Terry said...

WOW!!! I sure wish that we could have been there to see you play. That would have been perfect for Grandpa to see Alex get a deer and then to see you score so many touchdowns. At least Kenny was there to do some "Uncle" duty...
We love you all... Good luck in the play-offs.
Love you
Grandma and Grandpa