My top 10 list for the 2008 Holiday Season--
10. Being off of work for 17 days, and having Darren home for 10 days in a row!
9. Laughing at my kids as they tried to be "secret" elves!
8. Snow, Snow, and more Snow!!!
7. Reaching our family goal to finish the Book of Mormon this year!
6. Our Colorado family filling our house with joy and laughs!
5. Fighting the crowds and the snow with Alex as we shopped on Chirstmas Eve!!
4. Mario Cart---I think I may need help--I am addicted!
3. The Vegas Bowl-despite the loss, we had a great time with great friends!
2. Alex reading " The Last Straw"--it's cute to see a 16 year old boy tear up at a good Christmas story!
1. My mom suprising us with a Christmas visit! Thanks for the memories mom!! We love you!