Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Thanksgiving List

NOV. 11 I am thankful for warm jammies and soft blankets.Nov.12 I am thakful for cute kids and a hot husband who ALWAYS kiss me good-bye!Nov. 13 I am thankful for a loving and forgiving Savior. Nov. 14 I am thankful for a home full of people, things, and memories that I adore!Nov.15 I am thankful for beautiful fall days and BYU football. Nov. 16 I am thankful for inspired priesthood blessings. Nov. 17 I am thankful for great neighbors and oreo shakes! Nov. 18 I am thankful for good books and a warm fire! Nov. 19 I am grateful for a husband who will hang Christmas lights because it makes me happy! Nov. 20 I am thankful for compliments!Nov. 21 I am thankful for fun days at work! Nov. 22 I am grateful that the church is true--even when BYU looses! Nov. 23 I am grateful for teenagers who know EVERYTHING--now I do not need to know ANYTHING!! Nov. 24 I am thankful for sisters and movies!! Nov.25 I am thankful for phone calls from family. Nov. 26 I am thankful for "wise" and "foolish" friends! Nov.27. I am thankful for yummy food, and stretchy jeans!! Nov. 28 I am grateful for internet shopping!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Your blog is so fun, and I LOVE picturing you on Mario Kart all the time! It's a huge favorite at our house too!