Friday, July 17, 2009

Girls Week Away!!

My sister is living outside of Chicago for the summer, so my mom and I decided to fly out and spend some much needed girls time together!! We spent two days in Chicago, two days in Nauvoo, two days in the car listening to the navigation system telling us where to go, and two days in Michigan City, where Jodi is living. I got to add three states to my list of places I have been, and I got to make life long memories with my mom and sis. We shopped and laughed and cried ( because we were laughing so hard)--we ate and walked and talked. We got matching purses to remember our trip--but I won't be needing any momentoes to remember this trip--I have the memories safely recorded in my journal and the smile on my face whenever I think of mom trying to pronounce the name of a paticular town in Iowa!!! Thanks mom and Jodi--lets do it again soon!!!

4 comments:

Paula said...

How fun! Keep making those memories with your mom! (and sis, too!) ;)

Jodi said...

Thank you so much for coming to visit. I already miss you all so much. Cant wait to see you soon!

Devon said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! What great pictures! We miss you all!

Mandy said...

I just stumbled across your blog while checking out some people from Eagle Mtn. Your trip looks like it was so much fun!! Hope all is well with your darling family.