Thursday, March 24, 2011

3-23-2011

Our stake Young Mens Presidency did this awesome
night for the young men in our stake who received
their "Duty To God" award last year.
The boys got to take their fathers on a tour
into the depths of the cougar football locker room,
Bronco's office, weight room, etc. They got to see
all kinds of cool
stuff that a BYU football fan would love to see!
It's a good thing I don't follow college football
or I might have been a little jealous,
but then again, as Alex's mother, I really did not
do a whole lot to help him get his Duty To God.
(can you hear the sarcasm dripping from my voice?)
This is Alex standing in front of a map marking where
all of the BYU football players are currently serving missions!
How many days until football season?

1 comment:

jb said...

Don't worry, we'll break in--um I mean get in, another way someday!!